Gas Candy Stove - NG or LP Gas
The Gas Candy Stove is designed for cooking of fudge, caramel, toffee, brittle and more. Two stove sizes are available to seamlessly integrate with a range of kettle sizes, portable electric agitators and electronic thermometers. The #20 stove, the choice of most candymakers, is CSA certified to gas and sanitation standards for USA and Canada and will cook batch sizes up to 45 lb/20 kg, depending on recipe and kettle size. The #20 is for kettles 14"/355mm to 20"/510mm in diameter. A Portable Agitator is available for the 20" kettles. For larger 24"/610mm diameter kettles, the #33 stove is the choice. Add a digital temperature controller and turn the stove into a COOKER.
- Well constructed for year after year use
- #20 model is CSA certified to gas and sanitation standards
- Cast iron burner with removable jets - easy to clean or replace
- Safe, dependable, & uniform heat
- Stainless steel outer shell with cast aluminum legs with an old fashioned antique look
- Available for Natural Gas (NG) or Liquid Propane (LP) bottled gas