S-217 FireMixer Cooker Mixer - GAS or ELECTRIC
The standard cooker mixer for the confectionery industry for over 100 years stirs your batch while cooking, all under digital temperature control. The WARRIOR model has a spring-loaded scraper agitator with fixed breaker bar for most recipes. The CHIEF model has a unique counter-rotating second agitator for "double-action" on stiff recipes or those needing extra agitation. Both models available as a GAS or ELECTRIC cooker. The FireMixer is used every day around the world to cook fudge, caramel, toffee, brittle, praline, nougat, halva, fruit jams and jellies. We have many different agitator designs for specialty products such as cooking and coating nuts, rice crispie treats, caramel corn, nutrition bar mixtures. Virtually anything that requires controlled cooking and mixing without burning, the FireMixer can do.
- GAS fired burner or ALL ELECTRIC heating element
- Digital temperature control for no-burn easily repeatable results
- Variable speed power agitator with spring-loaded scrapers
- Designed for 24"/60cm diameter kettles in either copper or stainless steel - 4 depths available
- Hydraulic lift of agitator head in and out of kettle
- Easily removable and interchangeable optional agitators for different recipes
- Special design agitators to stir and caramelize nuts, coat caramel corn, blend rice crispy treats, and more!
- For coating nuts, add a Heat-to-Kettle Deflector
- Pull-out splash guard to keep your floor clean
- Hand Safety Guard is standard on all CHIEF models and available for WARRIOR models
- Pair the FireMixer with a LifTILTruk Confectionery Kettle Lifter for easy one-person operation
- Natural Gas (NG) or Liquified Propane (LP) energy source models
- 12,000 watt electric cooking element
- Unique drop-away stove to quickly remove the heat from the kettle at the end of the cook